CEN Racing Direct

Post here if you have any questions about your CEN prodcut or need assistance on getting them going.

Moderator: CEN Racing

CEN Racing Direct

Postby CEN Racing on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 am

Thank you for choosing CEN Racing. CEN Racing has networked together with Shopatron to bring you the most convenience shopping experience.

CEN Racing Direct on Shopatron - ( http://www.shopatron.com/home/index/1724.0 ) You will find all CEN Racing products there.

Please note that you will need to sign up a new account at Shopatron as your existing account at CENRacingdirect.com is not compatible there. We are currently working on a resolution to combine two systems together, allowing members to navigate through the familiar CENRacingdirect.com interface while checking out using Shopatron system. Until such implementation is made, please bare with us.

We appreciate all of your supports. Please use promotional code "CENDirect" for 10% discount off on ANY orders. No minimum and no maximum restrictions. Discount can be used toward ALL products on the website.

If you had placed an order between December 2011 to February 2012 on http://www.cenracingdirect.com but still didnt receive a full order, a refund should have been issued already In case you didn't receive the refund, please contact us at sales@cenracing.com

We understand that our USA agents failed to do their job in the last 2 years and we apologize about that. We can assure you that all orders via Shopatron is 100% safe and is being handled by CEN Taiwan directly. Yes, the parts are coming in from Asia and we are paying the international shipping.

For those who does not understand Shopatron system, basically Shopatron acts as a medium between consumer and manufacture and is responsible for billing and provide customer service. Shopatron is used by many big companies today. Once you placed an order on Shopatron, we(CEN) have to confirm the stock level with shopatron before accepting it and the order isn't finalize (i.e. we dont get $$) until a tracking number is entered in the system.

Thank you
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CEN Racing Direct

Postby chase73 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 am

thanks for getting it back together !!!! LOL I bought a cen gst and after I read the forums with people saying parts are non exsistent ??? I was worried :) hope cen starts putting out the trucks that a few years back were the talk of the indrustry ....
chase73
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby Killjoy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:31 am

Has anyone place & order using the new Shopatron site?
Killjoy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby CEN Racing on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 am

We have shipped every single order placed via our new CEN Direct / Shopatron site. Packages do take a little longer to arrive as they are coming from Asia. Please be patient with us. Thank you. If you have placed an order via Shopatron, the tracking status is available online too.
CEN Racing
Factory Support
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Andirae on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:56 am

Thank you so much! I have had two hobby stores (Raleigh, NC) try to tell me you guys are going out of business- I'm grateful to find this forum, now i will continue to purchase from you!!

Just also want to confirm- there are no hobby shops in the US that carry the parts right?
Andirae
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby CEN Racing on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 am

Thank you so much! I have had two hobby stores (Raleigh, NC) try to tell me you guys are going out of business- I'm grateful to find this forum, now i will continue to purchase from you!!

Just also want to confirm- there are no hobby shops in the US that carry the parts right?

Hi, Any hobbystore can order parts just like yo do. All they have to do is email sales@cenracing.com with store info. in fact, stores that had purchased from previous CEN USA can still order from CEN Taiwan without submitting new application.
CEN Racing
Factory Support
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Andirae on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you so much for the information! I will pass that information along!! Have a great day!
Andirae
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby TNHNitro on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 pm

My Company, Terra Nova Hobby, was a CEN Dealer. I loved the vehicles and feel it would be good to see them surface again in Canada and US. I am considering stocking CEN Parts again and have seen some interest through my website. If anyone is looking for CEN Parts in Canada, contact me and I will consider stocking parts again based on the amount of demand I see.
The new vehicles are catching my attention, such as the GST-E.
CEN Matrix Arena TR w/ SH .28 8-Port
Z-CAR ZMXT-8 w/ PT2010-XBKG
Z-CAR Z10XB w/ PT2009-XB
TNHNitro
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Order problem

Postby mosc_007 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 pm

I am not sure were I should be asking this. But here goes.

I ordered some parts from CEN Direct. Order Number 6809605

When the Parcel arrived their were several problems.

GL053 - Spindle Set. I ordered 2 Sets. Only One set was in the Parcel.
GL053 - Spindle Set. Their was supposed to be 4 Metal Mountings that the bolts go in. They are Missing
GL064 - Carrier Set. Their was supposed to be 4 Bushes. They are Missing,
G36021 - Bolts. Was on Back order. Seems to be in stock now but has not been shipped.

I sent an Email to Sales but I did NOT receive any reply.

I phoned CEN in Taiwan. The Bloke I spoke to said he would fix the problem and send the missing parts. So far nothing has been shipped.

Any suggestions what I can do next ?

Charles
mosc_007
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby CEN USA on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 am

mosc_007,

has this issue been resolved??

If not give me a call at the number listed in my signature I will get you fixed rigth up.

Very sorry for the delay in this response, have not seen this posting before today!
CEN USA
USA Sales
1-626-537-9004 8am-4pm PST Mon-Fri
USA Customer Service
1-626-537-9006 8am-4pm PST Mon-Fri
CEN USA
CEN Moderator
CEN Moderator

Return to Customer Service / Tech Support