CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

Team CEN USA / International Race Results - Open to public posting !

Moderator: CEN Racing

parts

Postby timmy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 pm

got an e-mail from cen saying my parts were shipped last friday. not a tracking number just "the check is in the mail' but I am still hopefull.
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Re: CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

Postby mech. on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:14 pm

hey timmy any luck on your parts? need an engine button bad,,,,,,,,,,,,so far can't find anywhere!!!
Losi Lst-2/xxltires/rims/.25sh. Ofna lx-1 ultra Comp/5"tires.Ofna ultra lx1-E brushless/5.5"tires/red beadlocks/2-4000lipo's/80a hobbywing esc..Redcat earthquake/.21sh.Cen 7.7 details when it becomes worthy,,,,,,,,,
mech.
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby mech. on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 pm

hey timmy any luck on getting your parts???????i need an engine button bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Losi Lst-2/xxltires/rims/.25sh. Ofna lx-1 ultra Comp/5"tires.Ofna ultra lx1-E brushless/5.5"tires/red beadlocks/2-4000lipo's/80a hobbywing esc..Redcat earthquake/.21sh.Cen 7.7 details when it becomes worthy,,,,,,,,,
mech.
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby timmy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 pm

No luck I chalanged the order on Paypal, they told me cen would have ten days to get a shipping confirmation sent to me and it took them about twelve hours and they refunded my money. I got a e-mail a few days after that saying that I should have waited a little while longer because the parts were going to be shipped from Taiwan. I have since put in an order with another on-line store, same as you I am sure they are the only ones that don't have that "out of stock" next to all the parts that you need ha ha .... Anyway I have heard even less from them than I heard from cen. I think I put that order in on jan. 10th .. I don't know what to say, I got on here today hoping there would be posts from ppl saying everything was back to normal.
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby mech. on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

sorry to hear that again,,,,,,,,,,,all i need is a button and no-one will even tell me its in stock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mech.
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby CEN Racing on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi

The part number for NX76 button is G70357-19 and it is in stock. Keep in mind that order will take longer to arrive than they used to but they will arrive for sure.

For the people that didnt get their order and can not file a charge back, please contact sales@cenracing.com for assistance. You will most likely be asked to provide a copy of your credit card statement.
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby timmy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 am

Believe me I know the feeling. I have another half built gst but all I have for motor parts are the block no guts.
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby mech. on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 am

one problem i have and e-mailed them about is the number doesn't match the picture,,,,,,,,,the #G70357-19 pic is wrong.now the pic for #G70349-19 looks like what i have.should i trust the # more than the picture or buy both and try to send one back?i just don't want a month or two delivery turning into half a year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanx Administrator
mech.
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby mr.ez on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:08 pm

glad to hear that announcement.i was getting nervous about my order,now i feel better.thanks :roll:
mr.ez
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby CEN Racing on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 pm

The head button for NX76 is G70357-19, G70349-17 is the head button for NX15 but if thats not what you need, download the GST manual here and check the engine exploded view. http://www.cenracing.com/cars/manual/gst77.zip
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Team CEN Racing