Matrix5-B / Matrix5-T / Matrix5-MT Available NOW

You will find the latest CEN News and products here.

Moderator: CEN Racing

Matrix5-B / Matrix5-T / Matrix5-MT Available NOW

Postby gobabygo on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:04 am

Cen new Matrix 1/5 scale coming soon. :o I can't wait to get my Hands on one, or maybe two, or maybe three of them, Im confused. Maybe I just get all three of them, Yeah thats its that will fix my thinking problem LOL :lol: Cen you guys are on the ballpark, Keep up the good work. We Cen owners are right by your side. :mrgreen:
gobabygo
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Re: CEN new 5scale coming to a parking lot near you!! awsome.

Postby FastXR on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 am

PICS??????
CEN Army Member
CEN GST 7.7 - VG roll cage, Nova RC head, Nemesis diffs/shaft
CEN Matrix TR FRE - RCM Brushless Conv, Neu 1515/2.5D, CC MMM esc, Neu Energy 5s Lipos
FastXR
CEN Supporter
CEN Supporter

Postby thrdrunner on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Man this car looks good would be a blast down at my local BMX Track :lol:
thrdrunner

Postby FastXR on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:25 am

Ruune wrote:http://www.cenracing.com/cars/Matrix5/matrix5.html
:D :D :D :D

DUH, guess I should have looked on the main page. :lol: Any idea on MSRP on those suckers?
CEN Army Member
CEN GST 7.7 - VG roll cage, Nova RC head, Nemesis diffs/shaft
CEN Matrix TR FRE - RCM Brushless Conv, Neu 1515/2.5D, CC MMM esc, Neu Energy 5s Lipos
FastXR
CEN Supporter
CEN Supporter

Postby gobabygo on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Man: :D I have seen alot of 1/5 scales with 23cc to 26cc size engines, Sometime's possible with 28cc size engine depending on Manufacture, But a CEN 1/5 scale with a 30cc size Engine thats awsome . Usually anything more then 23 to 26 size engines are optional. But to see a CEN 5-scale come with a 30cc size engine as standard, that is freaking amazing. I have to say good job CEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
gobabygo
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby jrolla38 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 pm

wow thats all i can really say cen keep up the good work the 1/5 scale products look very nice I also have a question i saw A CEN SC8 short course truck in a issue of rccaraction mag when can we expect to see that in a rtr
jrolla38
CEN Supporter
CEN Supporter

Postby gobabygo on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 am

I wonder if Largescalerc is going to make aftermarket parts for CEN new 5-scale. :D I really hope they do because im telling you those 5-Scale from CEN really look good. :P Im starting to save up very early, So I can get my hands on one. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
gobabygo
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby biggblac on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

these 1/5 scales from CEN,look awesome!! the only thing that conserns me,the transmission looks to be in a very "dangerous" spot!! one bad crash looks like it would destroy it.have to wait and see..... also,the bodies need more "wow" factor!! this is my only gripe with CEN! they produce wicked cars,but some of the bodies need help! if only a little more of snap were added,a lot of people that turned away form CEN; might take a second look!!!! id like ot see CEN everywhere!!!!! my L.H.S. wont carry CEN,he says they look to toy like....CEN please help change his mind,and the peolpe that are "blind" like him!! thanks,and keep up the killer work!
biggblac
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby aqwut on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Is the CEN Matrix 5 build on the Redcat rampage chassis?.. Center gear box looks similiar..
aqwut
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby moto775 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:05 am

Looks like they are available now on the http://www.cenracingdirect.com website (via "Shopatron"). Too bad they are still only taking preorders for the R2 FRE, but I'm sure that is next on the chopping block.

I just wish CEN would have put a little more creative energy into creating something that someone isn't already doing - there is nothing special about these 1/5 scales. Me, personally, I am just waiting for everyone to stop using weed eater engines. I've been thinking about trying to make one with a 44cc Stihl chainsaw engine for some real power :evil:
moto775
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Next

Return to CEN News Annoucement / New Products