Matrix TR3 truggy RTR - Available NOW

You will find the latest CEN News and products here.

Moderator: CEN Racing

Matrix TR3 truggy RTR - Available NOW

Postby CEN Racing on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 am

Matrix TR3 Truggy RTR w/ 2.4G Spectrum is now AVAILABLE
Detail information can be found here - http://www.cenracing.com/cars/matrix/matrixtr3.html

CEN Racing is proud to announce the new Matrix TR3 truggy to accompany the Matrix in CEN's racing stable. The Matrix TR3 may look similar at first glance to the Matrix, but the Matrix TR3 is not a converted Matrix with long arms. The components have been redesigned to take the beatings that truggies go through. Starting with the Big Bore 16.5mm diameter shocks, super long suspension arms that enable sure and steady handling, rugged 6 gear sealed differentials that can be fully tuned with silicone diff oil.
CEN Engineers designed the Matrix TR3 with high performance, lightweight, ease of adjustment, along with simple maintenance in mind. The composite arched chassis braces reduce the chassis flex but without the added weight of using aluminum braces. And if you want to tune differentials, just remove six screws and that's it! The Matrix TR arena is a truggy that you won't dread to wrench on.
Along with the new chassis braces, the steering and suspension have been optimized to work with the larger truck wheels. Truggies are known for power and the Matrix TR3 doesn't disappoint, the Rev-Line .28 pull start engine will have you throwing rooster tails around your backyard in no time. If you want a 1/8th scale high power truggy, the Matrix TR3 has arrived and is waiting for you at your hobby shop.

Engine placed towards the front of the truck for effective weight transfer
Extended Chassis for increased stability on bumpy tracks
Low CG design throughout
Increased front kickup for better rough track handling
Adjustable Wheelbase with a 10mm adjustment range(365-375mm)
Low Profile body / High downforce wing

All New Rev-Line
4.6 / .28 Engine Powered.
CEN Racing is introducing a new engine for the Matrix Buggy ! This new 4.6 engine is manufactured by REV-Line Racing Engine to CEN's specification.
http://www.Rev-line.com

Skyion DX-Pro FM Digital Radio
The DX-Pro provides a digital experience like no other. With functions ranging from digital dual rate to 10 model memory, the Skyion radio system gives you an R/C experience that is sure to intensify your senses. http://www.skyion.net

144oz high torque servos for both steering and throttle are included. Those high torque servos are made of high qualify aluminum internal gears support by ball bearings.

New and improved cross pin differentials in their kits and RTR for added stability. These new differentials provide more traction off power along with more stability on loose conditions. The new differential system is extremely smooth and very effective for increased performance! Center Differential: The Matrix TR3 is equipped with an all new, ultra strong and lightweight center differential that minimizes rotating mass while offering extremely smooth diff action. This new center differential is 40% lighter and transfers power with smooth efficiency. Front and Rear Differential: New Bevel gears are precision cut and designed for optimum efficiency. The new gears are made of ultra strong machined steel and lightened for reduced rotating mass. With exotic steel and precision CNC machine work, these differentials will out last and out perform competing brands.

Super strength 4mm aluminum front and rear shock towers. Matrix use aerospace aluminum chassis components and CNC / Steel drivetrain parts throughout the truck. Heavy Duty shock towers, turnbuckle, handle bar, high impact bumper, list goes on. The Matrix TR3 has undergone a serious diet resulting in a much lighter, faster, and efficient buggy. The Matrix TR3 will satisfy your need to compete in competitions or bash at your local spot. Aluminum racing Tune Pipe: The Matrix TR3 includes an aluminum racing tune pipe

Outdrives: New Outdrives have been introduced to the Matrix TR3 allowing for lighter rotating mass along with a much more durable material. The new outdrives transfer power with ease and strength. The new outdrives are 30% lighter and much stronger. Drive Shafts: The Matrix TR3 has gone on a serious diet! All new extremely lightweight drives shafts now come standard with the Matrix. These drive shafts have been reduced in weight and are 60% lighter than their predecessor. Light drive-shafts undergo less stress to the out-drives as less rotating mass is distributed by the engine. All new wheels: All new ultra lightweight racing wheels are equipped on the Matrix TR3. Designed with rotating mass in mind the all new 8 spokes Y harness design offers style, strength and efficiency.

Shocks construction: Large 16.5 mm Aluminum shock bodies provide extremely plush suspension that soaks up the ruts and bumps. Big Bore Shocks with 14mm width pistons and extremely durable 3.5mm shock shafts. Center Diff Mount/Brace: The Matrix TR3 includes aluminum center diff mount with all new composite chassis braces offer a rigid chassis while offer side to side contortion for superior handling in various off-road racing conditions. One piece radio tray: The Matrix TR3 includes an easy to install / remove one piece composite radio tray. This new radio tray is 60% lighter and extremely user friendly.

Ultra beefy Tie Rod ends for durability. Everything is heavy duty on the Matrix TR3 . High Capacity Radio Box Fuel Tank: The Matrix TR3 fuel tank is 150cc and is equipped with a built in fuel filter and splash reservoir system. Fuel tank is mounted as close to the chassis as possible to maximize low CG effect. Aerodynamic Racing Truggy Body. Painted and pre-decal with clear windows.

Matrix is equipped with full ball bearing.
Large wheel bearing is used in the wheel hub for maximum performance. 3x carbon clutch shoes with aluminum flywheel Tired of pull starting your engine? With, the Roto-Tech Starter system, your car will start in no time, every time.
G70368 Roto-Tech Starter2 Buy it
G70431 Ni-Cd Battery (7.2V) Buy it

* Full precision ball bearing support
* Super Strength 4mm Aluminum front and rear shock towers
* Front CVS axles
* Splash resistant fuel tank with added splash guard
* Metal brake system
* Captured rear hinge pins, no e clips needed
* Lightweight racing rims
* 3 shoe racing clutch
* Fully adjustable down travel
* Low profile radio tray for low CG

* Lightweight aluminum chassis with 2 bumps design, tuned for racing out of the box
* High efficient fuel filter included
* Front aluminum C hub design
* Fully adjustable suspension w/ Thick shock shafts
* Super Sleek Gun Metal anodizing with hints of Gold
* Front and Rear High strength chassis stiffeners
* 22 degree caster blocks
* Ultra strong 6 gear differentials
* All hard steel gears throughout the car
* Championship winning quality
* Ultra beefy Tie Rod ends for durability
* Sleek lightweight body
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Matrix TR3 truggy RTR - Available this October

Postby sagimelnik on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:45 pm

what about Brushless version ?
sagimelnik
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby TR34Me on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm waiting patiently..when can I order one???
Any pre-order specials??
TR34Me
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby TR34Me on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Any updates on availability or pricing?
TR34Me
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby TR34Me on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

ANY UPDATES?
TR34Me
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby vangsoe on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:08 am

ANY UPDATES ?
Yes - i think we are quite a few waiting. Pls dont say October and then it will be 2011 before you answer...
Thank you.
Kind regards from Demark
Niels Vangsoe
www.nitromekanikeren.dk
vangsoe
CENsational
CENsational

Postby CEN Racing on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Latest Update - it will be loaded onto container :) Definitely will arrive before the holiday
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vangsoe on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am

Thank you very much.
Better bad news than no news at all.
Niels Vangsoe
www.nitromekanikeren.dk
vangsoe
CENsational
CENsational

Re: Matrix TR3 truggy RTR - Available NOW

Postby vangsoe on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 am

Quote from this thread - officially from CEN Racing:

"Latest Update - it will be loaded onto container Definitely will arrive before the holiday"

Maybe i am just an old stupid Dane with grey hair - but were i come from - the word "definitely" means serious business....obviously not with the people at CEN Racing - very, very depressing IMHO...

I cannot get into my head, why CEN Racing clearly gives it a higher priority to market a ME-16 brushless rather than keeping their words and giving old, loyal and much laughed at CEN fans, what we have been waiting for for more than 2 years now.
Furthermore the tone - in this forum - and at others regarding CEN - is getting harsh, non-friendly and show litle respect to hard core CEN fans - and not a word regarding CEN Army too - in spite the fact that i even asked specifically about what is going on...

Sorry about the lousy moode guys - but i think i just about had it.

Happy newyear all anyways.

Best RC regards from Denmark

Niels Vangsoe

http://www.nitromekanikeren.dk
vangsoe
CENsational
CENsational

Re: Matrix TR3 truggy RTR - Available NOW

Postby moto775 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Vangsoe,

Peculiar timing; maybe this will help with your mood:

http://www.shopatron.com/products/category/1724.0.1.1.49233.0.0.0.0