CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

You will find the latest CEN News and products here.

Moderator: CEN Racing

CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

Postby CEN Racing on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 am

We would like to inform the RC Community that CEN Racing is not closing, and we are fully operational. CEN Racing has a exclusive distributor located in each country. Unfortunately, our previous United States Distributor has not worked in an efficient manner and we have lost contact with them. We are currently seeking and establishing a new United States representative / distributor so that we can continue to take care of our loyal customers. We have solid future plans with new products on the way. We look forward to bringing quality products and service to the market very soon.

We have heard news that the previous agent failed to fulfill some of the prepaid orders. For the customers that placed orders on http://www.cenracingdirect.com but didnt receive them, please file a dispute with the credit card company / PayPal for your money back. If you wish to wait for the parts, we , the Taiwan HQ, will honor the order and fulfill them as soon as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

CEN Racing HQ
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

Postby TNHNitro on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 pm

This is very good news. I am glad CEN is still running. I started my R/C Business with CEN Products and still have my Matrix Arena and CT5. I still have a lot of parts here and will be happy to see some CEN vehicles on the move again. Ken, if there is anything I can do to help from Canada, let me know.
TNHNitro
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby mr.ez on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 pm

glad to hear this.i'm new to cen but i love my gst7.7. :D
mr.ez
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby hratchian on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 am

I can't but welcome such news , As a previous CEN Racing dealer in Lebanon , in a country of war , where we worked hard to market the CEN racing products and still carry huge inventory of CEN spare parts. we lost contact with the US dealer for some period and specially for the past 8-9 months.

Good luck and looking for the further cooperation .
Hratch Zeitunlian
HobbyZone Lebanon
hratchian
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby clsandy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 pm

[quote="CEN Racing"][img]http://www.cenracing.com/pic/top.jpg[/img]

We would like to inform the RC Community that CEN Racing is not closing, and we are fully operational. CEN Racing headquarters is located in Taiwan with a exclusive distributor located in each country. Unfortunately, our previous United States Distributor has not worked in an efficient manner and we have lost contact with them. We are currently seeking and establishing a new United States representative / distributor so that we can continue to take care of our loyal customers. We have solid future plans with new products on the way. We look forward to bringing quality products and service to the market very soon.

We have heard news that the previous agent failed to fulfill some of the prepaid orders. For the customers that placed orders on http://www.cenracingdirect.com but didnt receive them, please file a dispute with the credit card company / PayPal for your money back. If you wish to wait for the parts, we , the Taiwan HQ, will honor the order and fulfill them as soon as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

CEN Racing HQ[/quote]

We need MT-2 Parts---Clutch Linings, Clutch Bell, Transfer Case/Gears, etc. Please advise.
Thank you,

Chris
clsandy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby cawdog on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 pm

I am one of those customers that didn t receive parts that were supposed to be back ordered and I tried the credit card company and Paypal but because i was lead to believe that my parts were still coming in about 4 months went by. Now there is no way of getting my money back. I still have the transaction receipts and order numbers with the parts I ordered and would really like the 200.00 us dollars worth of parts I paid for
cawdog
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby CEN Racing on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 am

Hi

Sorry to hear that. You should be able to file a dispute with the credit card company as there were no deadline for disputes. If they needs documentations from us, please let us know and we will do our best to assist you.

As far as paypal goes, if a dispute isnt possible, (but it should be), keep the documents and we will make it up to you as soon as we can. Thank you
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mr.ez on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

i just went to cen direct,seems to be working,can i start ordering from there?thanks
mr.ez
CEN Troop
CEN Troop

Postby _JAT_ on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 am

nice one.
_JAT_
CEN Moderator
CEN Moderator

Postby timmy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 pm

ordered parts from cen direct last week. nothing special or expensive just some aluminumclutch shoes and a fly-wheel. still waiting for the order to ship
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Next

Return to CEN News Annoucement / New Products