CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

You will find the latest CEN News and products here.

Moderator: CEN Racing

Re: CEN Racing HQ Special Annoucement

Postby timmy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Have you tried looking for more than just the part you need? For example search for a whole engine rather than a single part? I see a few on E-bay for less than a hundred bucks. And they have to ship your part asap from E-bay
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby timmy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Speak of the devil there is a button head on e-bay for $6.95 lol with any luck you will have your cen up in time to race mine before I break another part and go down for a few months lol
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby _JAT_ on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 pm

thats a good buy
_JAT_
CEN Moderator
CEN Moderator

Postby Antero on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 pm

boa noite. comprei um cem matrix r2 , mas nao estou encontrando peças pra ele a cem recing nao fabrica mais??? onde posso encontar estas peças, :?:
obrigado
Antero
BRASIL
Antero
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby cawdog on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 am

still havent heard from cen sales. still out 200.00 or more for parts ordered over 12 months ago. Any solution available yet?
cawdog
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby timmy on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:06 pm

12 months? Holy crap I thought 30 days was a long time to wait. What is goin on cen?
timmy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby fvj on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Antero wrote:boa noite. comprei um cem matrix r2 , mas nao estou encontrando peças pra ele a cem recing nao fabrica mais??? onde posso encontar estas peças, :?:
obrigado
Antero
BRASIL

Try e-bay or in Brazil you have the "Mercado Livre". That is your best chance of finding parts readily available.
fvj
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby jman2688 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 pm

When can I order my parts in the gso14
jman2688
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby Killjoy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 am

According to a post under "CEN Racing Direct" from site admin. They are back in business. I gambled $50 and place on order for parts. It's not looking good I placed the order on Saturday & it's been in a processing status ever since. They still don't reply to email's & all listed phone number are out of service. If I get my order I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Killjoy
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby CEN Racing on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 pm

HI Killjoy

Thank you for choosing CEN Racing. You are correct, we do not have an USA office YET, therefore all items are being shipped to you directly from our Asia warehouse.

The reason we choose Shopatron and ship parts directly from Taiwan instead of working with previous vendor is because Shopatron handles will handle customer service. So if a customer ever have any questions regarding their orders, Shopatron staff will be able to answer that.

Once you placed an order on shopatron, we (Asia office) will receive an notification, we will then verify the order with our inventory level first prior to accepting the order. Therefore, you can be assured that you will only be charged for the items shipped. Anything thats not shipped will be in backorder status and you will NOT be charged for it.
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to CEN News Annoucement / New Products