One-Way Starter Shaft

Post here if you have any questions about your CEN prodcut or need assistance on getting them going.

Moderator: CEN Racing

One-Way Starter Shaft

Postby shy1985 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:44 am

i need help!
i have gst 7.7 that i bought in 2010 i think, and my One-Way Starter Shaft is been destroyed and purchase a new one but i don't think i got the correct one, i think i have the old engine and its not feet.
i don't find the one i need for my engine.
i can add pic if you need.
IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg
shy1985
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Re: One-Way Starter Shaft

Postby CEN Racing on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 am

Hi

You have the older gen engine we no longer produces. No worry. If you purchase the new one-way on shopatron, pleaese provide us with your order number and we will mail you all the parts needed to convert your engine to the newer style.

If you did not place the order online, please email sales@cenracing.com with a copy of your purchase receipt along with full address. We will mail you the parts needed after receiving info from you.

Thank you
CEN Racing
Factory Support
http://www.cenracing.com
CEN Racing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby shy1985 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:43 am

i sent u an email.
please respond.
shy1985
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Postby shy1985 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

CEN Racing wrote:Hi

You have the older gen engine we no longer produces. No worry. If you purchase the new one-way on shopatron, pleaese provide us with your order number and we will mail you all the parts needed to convert your engine to the newer style.

If you did not place the order online, please email sales@cenracing.com with a copy of your purchase receipt along with full address. We will mail you the parts needed after receiving info from you.

Thank you

????
shy1985
CEN Rookie
CEN Rookie

Return to Customer Service / Tech Support